Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

Attitude is everything especially an attitude of gratitude. These are basic principles that once in fused into consciousness, Will lead toward an enriched and fulfilled life. This brings us into countless blessings and the mental affirmation and feeling of being blessed. When struggling with our emotions, I grew up without a father’s blessing and that brought a deep depression. I had a very selfish, ungrateful attitude. I didn’t learn that everything was a gift and show appropriate appreciation till my accident. 

My gratitude list starts with my life. I give thanks to God for sparing my life. I am determined to live to glory of God! Jesus walked into my life with hands open wide. He guides me each day and meets my needs. When come to each day as a gift my attitude is started each day toward Jesus and what his will is for me. When I was diagnosed with MS, I fell into deep depression to the point of trying to take my own life. What's my point? What do i do. I carry an:

Attitude of Gratitude


I am thankful for every breath and moment i get to spend with God
Jesus said that we are to have life and have it abundantly. You, me, disabled or not. Jesus has a plan and a purpose for each one of us. God works with our weaknesses to show us all how awesome he is. With God everything is working for the better. What an amazing, inspiring message God has for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment