Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Valuable, useful, fulfilled


I always felt lost just wandering through life, sometimes stepping on toes. I was always looking and not finding. I grew up in a broken home and didn’t feel valuable, useful or fulfilled. I suffered with my depression since I was 5 years old after my father left us and he put me in charge. 

 “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”  Psalm 139:14

Knowing that I am fearfully and wonderfully made and God does not make mistakes gives me hope.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

 I like that he knew us in the womb and has incredible plans for our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment